The forest is a survival computer game that offers you the first-person view in the open globe atmosphere. The game includes the locations of British Columbia as well as Canada where the game with a kid deals with the aircraft collision and also now they are alone on survival. There is no fixed purpose as well as you endure on your decisions. Player simply goes along as well as experiences various missions.
Gameplay takes place in the forested peninsula where your plane crashes and also your child is removed by a cannibal. In this manner, you go on the search while surviving there. You find weapons, resources, as well as various other survival tools.
Well, console regulates simply make your trip a bit smoother. They function well by using you the called for products and remainder when you really feel the requirement. In this manner, they reduce your method on survival and also finding tools to make your trip ahead. Just go with these commands as well as let’s see just how putting these in the console aid you.
How to activate the Console Command?
- Step 1: It is a simple process to turn on the console command for The Forest.
- Step 2: Just go to the video game and also go into the major menu of The Forest.
- Step 3: Here you need to type ‘programmer setting on.’ The text remains invisible so ensure you are typing it right.
- Step 4: You can press F1 and also F2 secrets. F1 for a package that shows up on the display and F2 confirm if the programmer setting is activated.
- Step 5: Now you can find any type of commands as well as they will certainly show up. Press F2 again if any type of command you kind is invisible, it will make it noticeable.
Activate command/Developer setting
To do this most likely to the major food selection and type developer mode on after that press F1. This will turn on the command mode and you will see a box on top of the display which presents the forest.
When you have actually done that you need to make a new video game and go into the world. Now when in the gameplay mode just press F1 and also you will certainly obtain a box where you can type the command. Below you will find a list of all the commands you can utilize.
The Forest Console Commands
- Vegetarian Mode: the mode activates the enemies to show only in the night.
- Meatmode: the cheat disables all other cheats and commands.
- Ironforest: applying the code no one can destroy any buildings, reapplying the code makes them destructible.
- Rawmeatmode: the cheat enables permanent death; you can type it again to reverse the cheat.
- Regrow Mode: all the fallen trees regrow while you are in sleep mode.
- Veganmode: using this cheat you will see no enemies except those stay in caves.
- Godmode on: it means you have turned on the god mode. God mode brings you several advantages such as Stamina, unlimited health, no thirst, no hunger, and no damage.
- God, mode off: this one turns off the god mode.
- Item hack on: this means the items that are in your inventory are unlimited. You no longer need to recollect them.
- Fast run on: just as its name, it can be used to run really fast.
- Buildhack on: this one brings up building supplies in unlimited form.
- Logback on: if ever you need logs then use it and it will carry infinite logs.
- Enemies on: it will get you all the enemies like before and turning it off means no enemies.
- Energy Hack on: this one brings you energy in infinite mode.
- Survival on: nose you can feel the survival features.
- Add Items: this one brings every single item to your inventory.
- Buildall Ghosts: the command brings you the blueprints of all the buildings so it gets way to build them.
- Set Difficulty Mode <difficulty>: now, you can set the difficulty level of the game all by yourself.
- Spawn Enemy <enemy type>: this command is useful when you want to spawn a specific type of enemy.